Our Search Process
When you partner with a buy-side advisory organization to manage a search process, it is important to clarify the methods and tactics that will be used to achieve success. We believe a core competency of the PAA team is our ability to execute a search process that is measurable, unique to the market and ultimately successful for our clients.
Additionally, what makes PAA different from our competitors is the expertise in closing transactions, not only from a deal prospective, but from the tax side as well.
Core Buy-Side Advisory Services
- A research strategy built on specific criteria points to identify correlations in the targets
- Regularly scheduled client update meetings
- Measured performance metrics and reporting
- Strong call-to-meeting ratio: 1 out of 4 calls result in meetings
- Transparency—we share who we contact on your behalf, ensuring accuracy
- Preparation of a Term Sheet, or Memorandum of Understanding
- Deal Negotiation which includes price, terms and all other additional transaction points needed to close
Other Merger & Acquisition Services
- Financial Due Diligence
- Quality of Earnings Report through our partner, Pease & Associates, CPAs